The V-Cut Express has following features.
- Choose an existing video from gallery or file browser.
- Or record a new video with the camera on your device using your favorite video recording app.
- Cut unwanted parts by moving starting and ending scissors.
- Fine tune by up to 1 second unit with buttons.
- Video frame is updated by moving scissors and progress bar.
- Save the result to a new file and choose to keep the original file or discard it.
- Launchable from Gallery or other file browser directly with VIEW or SHARE function.
- Compatible to facebook and other social network sites.
- [NEW!] Audio only and Video only are possible. Especially, created content with audio only can be used by Telling Photos app as well.
- [FIXED!] Move the circle thumb to fast review.
- [NEW!] Notification will be issued after processing done.
There is a Free Trial version so that you can check if the app is working properly on your device as well.
Limitation on the trial version.
- Try with Trial version before purchasing to check if the app is working good on your device.
- Before doing temporary unlock, the duration of the result video will be limited to 5 seconds.
- The full feature can be unlocked temporarily (for one time) by clicking advertisement and watch.
Tag: video, editing, trim, trimmer, express, v-cut, cut
Please, contact the developer for any questions, suggestions and/or reporting problems at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app is using FFmpeg under permission of LGPL and anyone can access to the source code of the library on the official website: http://www.yogeeyo.com/.