- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- global camera view overlay, you can keep an eye on your camera while doing other things;
- tilt to move: activate sensor mode (in single view) then camera will move toward the direction you tilt the phone;
- flick to move: camera moves to the direction you flicked;
- view and control (PTZ) your camera in portrait or landscape view;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- disable screen lock during viewing;
- support many different camera types;
- share camera access with your friends and family;
- audio support for selected cameras;
- HD (H.264) video streaming for selected cameras.
Supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Please visit JerryHuang.net for detailed supported camera types and tested list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attention.