Just like western Chess, the aim of the game is to capture your opponent''s King. You have seven pieces at your disposal, each with their own rules of movement. The board includes diagonal lines as well as horizontal ones, and pieces move along lines stopping where they intersect. The blank area in the middle of the board represents the Yellow River that divides north and south China. The major pieces in Chinese Chess come into play much quicker, allowing for a faster and less drawn out game.
ZingMagic’s critically acclaimed Chinese Chess application supports over 10 levels of play allowing you to play moves or games against the clock or relax and play at your own pace. Whatever level of Chinese Chess you choose, you can be sure that ZingMagic’s Chinese Chess will give you a fun, stimulating and challenging game.
This game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
* Top free Chinese Chess game.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Over 10 levels of play to suit your mood.
* Award winning artificial intelligence engine from acknowledged Chinese Chess experts.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Chinese and Western piece sets.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Show legal moves.
* Show threatened pieces.
* Ability to display piece names to help beginners.
* Chinese Chess is just one of our large collection of best of breed free classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.