Play the ancient game Go (Weiqi, Igo, Baduk) against your computer.
User interface for GNU Go (v3.8 included).
GNU Go is an AI engine that plays Go at about 8 to 12 kyu strength.
- play against human or computer opponent
- choose from one of ten AI strengths
- different board sizes
- adjustable handicap and Komi
- Japanese and Chinese scoring rules
- one-touch board zoom
- support of move variations
- unlimited undo/redo of moves
- highlighting of last three moves
- visualization of opponents final territory
- auto save/load current game
- save/load games (sgf format)
- share current game (eg. via email attachment, google Drive, Bluetooth)
- open external .sgf files with 3rd party apps (eg. from email attachment, file manager/SD card, Internet browser)
- (English) description of game rules can be found in ''Menu -> Info -> Game rules''
Not seeing this text in your native language?
Help to translate GOdroid to your language: it''s easy, just fill out a google docs/drive spreadsheet. Volunteers are very welcome.