Supported languages: English, Português, Pyccĸий, 简体中文. Help us translate the user interface, visit http://goo.gl/PqHse
Rooted devices only, check below for more information and important warnings. If you find this app too complex for your needs, consider looking at our simpler call firewall, Root Call Blocker. If you need secure communications and nothing more, check out our app Private Place.
• Your phone never rings
• Your screen never turns on
• Private call and SMS inbox with log sweeper
• Reject unknown, withheld and private numbers
• Password protection
• Route message content to other numbers
• Clear frequent call lists
• Block MMS before download
• Filter SMS by content
• Text variable creation, routing and replies
• Global regex and wildcard filters
• Custom notification icons
• Vibration and LED feedback
• Backup encryption and password protection
• Powerful logging and sorting system
• Number testing
• Independent contact library for total privacy
• Profile scheduling
• Light and dark themes
This is a fully functional application. However, after a 72 hour demo period it will start nagging you to buy the Key. If you deny the app or key INTERNET PERMISSIONS, neither will work. Check the permission explanations at the end of this post.
WARNING - APPLICATION REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS, visit our website for more information: http://fahrbot.co.uk/root
WARNING - OFFICIAL SUPPORT PROVIDED FOR LATEST AVAILABLE BUILD ONLY, mismatching logs will be ignored.
WARNING - READ THE HELP AND HINTS and when writing to us through the application, describe your problem in detail or your logs will be ignored.
OUTGOING CALL permissions are needed for Hidden mode, refer to the Help for more information on why, possibly free hat racks for your tin hats.
ACCOUNTS are needed for Google contact Groups.
SEND SMS needed for auto-replies and SMS routing.
INTERNET ACCESS MANDATORY for licensing and access to the socket layer. If you block access using a permissions security app or firewall, Call Master will not work.
LOG DATA is only sent with your permission via the "Write to us" item in Settings.