Unlike other call filters, Root Call Blocker silently blocks calls at a system level. You need not even know its working and can choose to be notified only if specific numbers are blocked.
Supported languages: English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Català, Deutsch, Suomi, Nederlands, Čeština, Svenska, Magyar, Polski, Român, Русский, Türkçe, 简体中文, 繁體字.
Other languages are incomplete. If you want to help with a translation, visit http://crowdin.net/project/root-call-blocker-pro to get started.
• Your phone never rings and the screen never turns on
• In call widgets allow you to ignore/block calls on the fly
• Customize notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors
• Completely ignore spam calls and messages
• Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
• Block MMS and numbers containing letters
• Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
• Keep blocked calls and messages hidden with password, dialer and pattern
• Block area codes or countries
• Native Tasker plugin
• Silent/hidden operating mode
• Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
• Google Groups integration
• SMS auto-replies
• Encrypted backups
• No more than 5 items per list
WARNING - APPLICATION REQUIRES SPECIAL ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS, visit our website for more information: http://fahrbot.co.uk/root
WARNING - 99% OF "IT STOPPED WORKING" ERRORS ARE CAUSED BY auto-update, to use this app together with auto-update in Play, you MUST disable re-authentication in Superuser.
WARNING - app generally only supports devices commonly available in the West. We will ignore requests for compatibility with random knockoffs and no name provider phones.
WARNING - multi-sim devices are not fully supported, though after version 188.8.131.52 Qualcomm and MTK chipsets should work.
If you need help, use "Write to us" in the app''s settings or visit the website: http://fahrbot.co.uk/feedback
This app does not control your voicemail service. If your blocked calls are being sent to voice mail, try another blocking method or use Google Voice. You can simulate a disconnected message by forwarding busy calls to a number that doesn''t exist.
OUTGOING CALL permissions are needed for hidden mode, using the dialer to enter a password.
ACCOUNTS are needed for Google Contact Groups.
SEND SMS needed for auto replies and SMS routing.
INTERNET ACCESS is for licensing and the "Write to us" feedback tool.
LOG DATA is only sent with your permission via the "Write to us" menu item in Settings. You do not have to send anything if you don''t want to.