*This app requires an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card.*
Smartphones fall short for life’s many moments that require zooming, high-speed shooting, low light and other features that make digital cameras superior. With an Eye-Fi wireless SDHC memory card, you can quickly and easily turn the camera you already own and love into a WiFi camera and showcase your best shots, real-time using your favorite apps – from Facebook and Instagram to Pixlr and Snapchat.
No network or hotspot required. Eye-Fi creates its own WiFi network so it works anywhere you are.
When paired with the Eye-Fi Android app, the Eye-Fi card transfers photos & videos directly to your Android photo gallery, whenever new content is detected. Once the transfer completes, the card disconnects its WIFi to save your battery.
Eye-Fi comes in two great options:
• 8GB or 16 GB capacity
• Class 10 speed for ultra-fast high speed performance
• Compatible with thousands of cameras (check at www.eye.fi/cameras)
• Instantly uploads to smartphones or tablets
• Uploads what you shoot (jpeg + many video formats)
Offers all of the above PLUS
• 16 GB capacity (only)
• Uploads RAW files
• Instantly uploads to your Windows or Mac computer over a home WiFi network
How to get started:
• Mobi: Launch the Eye-Fi app and enter the 10-digit activation code found on the back of your Mobi card case when prompted.
• ProX2: First, you will need to activate & set up your ProX2 card using Eye-Fi Center software on your Windows or Mac computer. After launching the Eye-Fi app, tap the sign in link at the bottom of the screen and enter your new Eye-Fi account credentials. Note: ProX2 cards do not come with a 10-digit activation code.
To learn more and buy an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card, visit us at www.eye.fi.