Al-Masjid al-Nabawi, "Mosque of the Prophet", often called the Prophet''s Mosque, is a mosque built by the Islamic Prophet Muhammad situated in the city of Medina. It is the second holiest site in Islam (the first being the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca). It was the second mosque built in history and is now one of the largest mosques in the world. After an expansion during the reign of al-Walid I, it also now incorporates the site of the final resting place of Muhammad and early Muslim leaders Abu Bakr and Umar.
The site was originally adjacent to Muhammad''s house; he settled there after his Hijra (emigration) to Medina in 622. He shared in the heavy work of construction. The original mosque was an open-air building. The basic plan of the building has been adopted in the building of other mosques throughout the world.
1. High Quality Live wallpaper.
2. You can hide or unhide moving items, only background will be visible.
3. You can interact with moving items just touch to interact with them.
4. You can choose direction of moving items.
5. You can select speed of moving objects.
6. You can enable or disable interaction with moving objects.
7. You can also enable or disable hit counter in the background.
Please note free apps may contain ad which may support us to generate more free live wallpapers and applications for you. Thank you