With the easy marker tool, you can highlight the areas you want, and you can adjust them using the eraser tool, and, you can use the move / zoom tool for more precise editing.
Choose whether taking a new picture or selecting an existing photo from gallery.
You can save or share your enhanced photo by a simple button click.
Apply more than 8 effects to your photo, and customize them to your liking, the effects are:
1. Glass effect: - makes the image as if it has been looked at through a frosted glass.
2. Blur effect: - blur the background, achieving the focus effect.
3. Color change: - change the unselected area with any selected color.
4. Color highlight: - highlight the selected or the unselected area by converting it to gray, and leave the rest.
5. Mask Effect: - distort the selected area.
6. Zoom Effect: apply a zoom blur to the unselected area, making it look like you are moving fast toward the selected area.
7. Rotate Effect: apply Rotate blur to the unselected area.
8. Zoom Rotate Effect: apply both zoom and rotate to the unselected area.
photo focus camera lens dslr facebook twitter sns photoshop blur bokeh effect image editing aperture dof