Go Mobile gives you the widest and fastest access to your bank account anytime and anywhere. Save time and do more with Go Mobile by CIMB Niaga.
All you need to have is a CIMB Niaga saving account or Rekening Ponsel account to be able to register and use the Go Mobile service.
Currently the application only supported Android devices with OS 4.0 – above
All devices with OS 2.x.x – 3.x.x please access our link https://mobile.cimbclicks.co.id/wap through your web browser.
How to use:
To register directly from Go Mobile application, make sure you are using the same mobile phone number registered when you open the account.; or you can also register Go Mobile at any CIMB Niaga ATM (please ensure that you are registering your own mobile number).
Go Mobile application will require you to disclose/enable some personal information, such as:
1. Location (for ATM/Branch Locator)
2. mBanking PIN (only for financial transaction)
3. Your source of account and beneficiary account number (for fund transfer transaction)
4. ATM card number (for registration only)
5. Mobile phone number (for phone credit reload, bill payment)
6. Bill payment number (for bill payment feature)
After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all Go Mobile features. In every login attempt, a passcode will be sent through SMS*.
Through Go Mobile application, you can enjoy a wide range of banking transactions as follow:
- Transfer (own Rekening Ponsel or Saving account, other Rekening Ponsel or CIMB Niaga account, and other bank member of ATM Bersama or Prima) by online transfer/real time transfer, Clearing, and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement).
- Bank wide relationship Balance Information
- View up several last transactions in your Savings, Rekening Ponsel, Credit Card activities .
- Bill Payment (for all credit card, loan, insurance, telephone, etc)
- Purchase (prepaid airtime reload and Rekening Ponsel Coupon).
- Find nearest ATM and CIMB Niaga branch location.
For more info, please contact Phone Banking 14041.
* All SMS received from Go Mobile will be charged by your phone provider.