Tranquility does not mean dead silence, or a mind without a single thought. It means a return to pureness and to achieve a spiritual unification.
Tranquility is the root of everything in this world. It can be compared to a charger which provides infinite energies. When our energies are used up, we shall choose to be tranquilized. Just like having a full charge, our minds will be refreshed, our bodies being more active.
Pure sounds played by traditional Chinese instruments will lead you to a state of naturalness and bring about positive feelings.
- Six pieces of Chinese traditional music packed
- Interface of Chinese style
- Different meditative states
- Elaborate descriptions
- Helps to spread Chinese Tai Chi culture
- Promotes relaxation and refreshment