While setting a passcode on your phone can go a long way towards improving the security of your device, it is meaningless in situations where it is already unlocked and an invasive family member or friend decides to read through your messages history or tamper with your on-going Candy Crush Saga game.
Now you can secure individual apps with just one password. And you never have to worry about your privacy while someone is using your phone.
You can lock unlimited number of apps with just one password, so you don’t have to remember multiple passwords.
It has a bunch of awesome features:
- Lock your private messages by locking apps like Whatsapp, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Emails, Skype, Snapchat, Contacts, etc.
- Lock your sensitive photos and videos by locking the gallery/ album and photo/ video apps and camera.
- Lock incoming and outgoing calls.
- Secure your personal notes by locking apps like Wunderlist, Evernote, default notes app etc.
- You can lock unlimited number of apps.
- Only You can access the locked apps by entering the passcode.
- Extremely easy to unlock with just one click.
- With its amazing interface and easy to use features, you will always use this app to protect your personal apps.
- Also protects your apps from getting uninstalled and installed accidentally.
- Built-in offline password recovery.
- Optimized for HD tablets.
- Minimal battery and memory usage.
How it works:
1. Create a 4-digit password.
2. Select the app(s) you want to lock. Press the lock icon.
3. You are done.
4. Now whenever you will open a locked app, all you have to do is enter your 4-digit password.
You no longer have to worry about anyone using your phone.
Having issues with App Locker? Mail us at email@example.com
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/innorriors