It''s based on filenames and folders not on ID3 tag (now).
You can browse directories to choose your songs, you can create your playlists and play them.
Thank''s everybody for the first 50.000 downloads !!!!!
Please, for bugs and suggestions send me an email before posting bad comments ;) I will try to solve them quickly and I can reply to you ! :)
It''s not an mp3 downloader !
It''s designed because I like to choose songs from dirs not from playlists and I hate scroll all dirs for finding an mp3 :).
Moreover, I need to loop on an interval A-B in a song and I want to step forward and backward of tot seconds in the same interval.
* show only directories with mp3 in dirlist (optional)
* equalizer with 5 bands ! (require Android 2.3 or newer)
* browse external sd with non-convetional path like S3 ("/mnt/extSdCard")
* show simple tabs to choose songs (compatible from Android 1.4 to 4.0.x !)
* filter file list in dirlist and in playlist
* playing in background
* list of songs in the same window of player
* filter the list of songs during playing
* step forward and backward of tot seconds
* configure seconds of the step
* make an A-B loop
* step forward and backward in A-B loop
* autocue: when a song ends, loads the next song but doesn''t start (optional)
* always wake up: the screen it''s always bright when the App is playing (optional)
* scroll filenames in dirlist and playlist to read the entire name (optional)
* set current song to ringtone (and after you can choose it like alarm)
* set multimedia volume from progress bar
* automatic "pause" on an incoming call or if you unplug or plug in headphones
* save and load A-B loops
* movement control
* fade out
* sleep timer
* headphone control
* mp3 info ID3
* showing mp3 cover
* widget and lockscreen widget
Require: Android 1.4 or later and an external storage (SD)
Tested: HTC Desire, Galaxy Next, Gio, Galaxy S/S2/S3/S4, Nexus 4/5, Galaxy Tab, Asus Transformer Prime.
Possible problems in: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.