In addition, by using with CamiApp S, digitize the handwritten character you wrote.
You can sort and organize digitized notes. Also, search notes on your smartphone and tablet. Share your notes by cloud services.
[NOTES] V2.0.2 (2014/9/5)
※FROM V2.0.0, WE ARE NOLONGER ABLE TO SUPPORT VERSION EARLIER THAN Android 4.0.
■Add new products: Digital Notebook "CamiApp S" (Launched on September 5, 2014)
※SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: A Bluetooth 2.1+EDR ready mobile device running Android 4.0 or later.
※YOU MUST INSTALL THE APP "CamiApp S Setting" FROM Google Play, IF YOU USE CamiApp S.
* By using with CamiApp S, CamiApp digitize the handwritten character.
* CamiApp S has handwritten character recognition feature and of course has Action Marker feature.
■Add CamiApp series
* Jibuntecho mini (Launched on middle of September, 2014)
* Beginner’s Guide Wizard
■Improved of various features
■Fixed the problem about action for Scanner Settings and minor bugs
For more information, see the Facebook page of CamiApp.
[HOW TO USE/FEATURES]
■STEP1 Scan paper notebooks
Run the app and snap your notes. CamiApp auto-corrects tilt and centers the image, cleanly digitizing it!
In case of CamiApp S, turn on the power of CamiApp S. Put the check to “SAVE box”. That''s all.
■STEP2 Organize your digitized notes
Add a title, date, tags, and comments to make searching a snap and organizing easy!
In addition, CamiApp S recognizes your handwritten character and change to TEXT（JAPANESE ONLY）.
■STEP3 Share your digitized notes
You can upload to Google Calendar, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, ShareFile and other cloud services is available.
* Shared image file format is JPEG, PDF.
■FEATURE1 ACTION MARKERs
You can quickly and easily not only tag notes but also upload notes to cloud services and sharing other apps by filling the specified area of Action Marker.
■FEATURE2 Edit your digitized notes
Use shape and pen tools to edit your image!
■FEATURE3 Cooperation between applications.
* Canon "CaptureOnTouch Mobile" / PFU "ScanSnap Connect Application"
- If you have Canon high speed document scanners or PFU ScanSnap iX100/iX500, you can DIRECTLY AND EASILY scan and import notes to CamiApp via each ordinal scanner apps.
- You can quickly and easily not only send JPEG files but also tag notes, send notes via e-mail and upload JPEG files to your favorite cloud services by making use of "scanner settings".
※NOTES: THIS FEATURE WORKS WITH Canon CaptureOnTouch Mobile V2.5 OR LATER.
※NOTES: THIS FEATURE WORKS WITH PFU ScanSnap Connect Application V2.4.0 OR LATER.
* Supported the camera app plugin installed in Xperia(TM) Z1.
* Supported Personal Protect in ELUGA P.
CamiApp app is designed for CamiApp notebooks and memo pads or CamiApp S from KOKUYO S&T. Get them at your nearest KOKUYO S&T retailer.
【CamiApp and other products compatible with CamiApp】http://goo.gl/DwJucP
■Operation checked with the following devices
【CamiApp】http://goo.gl/tUadv (JAPANESE ONLY)
【CamiApp S】A Bluetooth 2.1+EDR ready mobile device running Android 4.0 or later.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT CamiApp IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID DEVICES THAT DO NOT HAVE AUTO FOCUS CAMERA.
* Recent improvement may add devices on which this app works. Also, you can try sample file.
- sample file http://goo.gl/70JJy
* YOU MUST INSTALL THE APP "CamiApp S Setting" FROM Google Play, IF YOU USE CamiApp S.
All other product and service names listed in are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.