You can encode and upload the movies to YouTube by one tap.
Share the movies and share the joy of painting!
*Base concept / Features
- Enjoy painting with best usability.
- Smooth painting, high performance.
- Uploading painting movies. (Android 4.1 or later is required.)
- Sharing the art work URLs on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Downloading others'' art works.
Of course, ibisPaint X has adequate functions for paintng.
[Paint brush functions]
- Smooth painting up to 60fps.
- 20 kinds of paint brushes - dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Brush parameters - thickness of starting/ending, opacity of starting/ending, initial angle of brush and brush angle following/not following to motion.
- Real time brush preview.
[Area selection functions]
- 256 grades selection for each pixels using the selection layer.
- Inversion(horizontal/vertical), moving, rotation and zooming in/out of selection areas.
- With selection area painting, filling, layer cloning, layer merging down, layer moving, layer rotation and layer zooming in/out.
- Magic Wand function (Selection by color)
- Lasso function (Selection by free line)
- Layers available up to 60(influenced by the device and art work size).
- Layer opacity.
- Layer modes(alpha blending, adding, subtracting)
- Cloning layers, import from the Gallery, layer inversion(horizontal/vertical), layer moving, layer rotation and zooming in/out.
*Importing from the Gallery is unavailable on the Challenge Tablet NEXT(41EA04).
- 30 saved colors.
- Color selection using a color circle, HSB sliders and RGB sliders.
- Drug and drop color saving.
- Tap and hold color picker.
- Over 100 steps undo/redo at max. (Depends on storage space.)
- Tools - Paint brush, eraser, smudge, blur, filling and color picker.
*Smudge tool doesn''t support devices of PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur tool doesn''t support devices of PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 and NVIDIA Tegra.
- Smooth zooming in/out (from 70% to 3000%)
[Functions to enjoy works]
- "My Gallery" shows your art works.
- Play painting movies. (The playing speed can be modified.)
- Export to the Gallery as a picture(png) or a movie(mp4).
(Movies can be exported after uploaded.)
- Encode and upload painting movies. (Android 4.1 or later is required.)
- Share the art work URL on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Push notification when a comment is posted on your art work.
- Download others'' art works (we call it "vector files").
- "Local Gallery" shows downloaded art works of others.
- Import/Export vector files via the USB Mass Storage Mode of Android.
Android 4.0 or later, supports OpenGL ES 2.0 and the multitouch screen.
Android 4.1 or later is required for uploading art works.
However HW-03E and dtab 01 are not supported now for circumstances.
*Uploading, encoding and downloading art works require Twitter or Facebook account.
We want you to enjoy painting on Android with ibisPaint! Have fun!
ibisPaint web site: http://ibispaint.com
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisPaint Support team".