Please try installing it the non-root method first!
I''ve tried a few versions of each app and tried to find a version which has the highest chance of installing normally. The ones uploaded currently are these versions!
• Apollo music player
• CM Messaging
• CM Torch
• CM File Manager
• DSP Manager
• CM Calculator
• Voice +
• News and Weather Widget
• Trebuchet Launcher
• cLock widget
** Please read this before you install! **
There are a lot of ROM''s out there, some CyanogenMod-based and some not. The CyanogenMod team go much further than ROM functions, they develop apps with increased functionality over stock or older versions.
This application is designed to install these CyanogenMod apps as system apps, regardless of your ROM! You now have the choice between installing it normally, or pushing it to your system partition
The process is designed to be as simple as possible
• select your app
• press download
• press install (Root or non-root methods now available!)
• reboot (if required)
The system will refresh them upon reboot, and the app should be installed
This app isn''t perfect! There isn''t much I can do about these things though after looking into it, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn''t, for seemingly no reason. The most common errors are listed below
• The application not installing. As I do not make these apps, I have simply pulled them from CyanogenMod, I cannot guarantee that these will install. Please try both methods if you are rooted, and they should work, but I cannot guarantee compatibility.
• Root install "Process completed" but not showing up. This means that the apk was successfully pushed to your system partition, however the system has not detected that it''s been there, or it is incompatible. A reboot might refresh the system, but this means that the application is not compatible with your system.
• Parsing errors. If checking Information under the installed app and the installed file size matches the downloaded file size, then this may be an issue with your device or ROM, and this is due to a incompatibility with the application and your device. An older version might work, but at the moment older versions of apk''s aren''t supported. The latest apk''s are pulled from the CM nightlies every week or so. Sorry
• Voice+ showing SMS Permission error. Unfortunately this error is nothing to do with me, it is the design of the VoicePlus application and there''s not a lot I can do about it. I recommend trying: Uninstalling Voice+, Use a file explorer (such as root browser) to go to your default storage directory, and there should be a folder labelled CMApps. Inside here are the downloaded apks. Try installing it from here (assuming your Unknown sources in Security is ticked)
If it doesn''t work you''ll have to go and grab a CM build for your phone, extract the apps and attempt to push them yourself.
*I do not take any responsibility for this app breaking the respective apps, your device, or causing spontaneous combustion. Use at your own risk, although "Uninstall" should restore your previous application if you''ve installed via. the root method
I take no credit for the CyanogenMod applications, they were developed by the CyanogenMod team, and all credit goes to them for their apps. My intent is to make the install process much easier
If anyone has any suggestions as to apps that could be added, i''m available at email@example.com
PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=thementalgoose%40gmail%2ecom&lc=GB&no_note=0¤cy_code=GBP (Available through the app)
Just doing my exams! I will be back with more updates when they''re done!