For more information visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver/
For discussions, requests, suggestions, bug reports, etc please use the google group
Or visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver if you need more information or want to support the development.
- Free FTP Server
- UTF-8 support
- Restrict connections to selected wireless networks
- Access while on 3G (if supported by the mobile network)
- Restrict access to specific folder
- Verbose log output to trace connections/access and help in error solving
- Remote shutdown with custom ("SITE SHUTDOWN" command)
- Tasker and Locale Plugin Support
NOTE about permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_PHONE_STATE are implicitly added, because of compatibility to 1.5 devices (see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1747178/android-permissions-phone-calls-read-phone-state-and-identity) for an explanation. Since there is still people with 1.5 using my FTPServer, I do not want to set the minimum required permission to a higher version.