Note: the app is a shell and comes with no dictionaries, much like a music player does not come with music. You use the files you already have, or the ones you can get on the internet.
* Lingoes .LD2 files
* Babylon .BGL files
* ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT files
* StarDict files
* Dictd files
* Hunspell .AFF/.DIC morphology files
Just copy those files on your SD card, in the GoldenDict directory!
* All content is shown in full formatting, with images and sounds. We don''t compromise on quality.
* It''s fast. It flies when you have a dozen of dictionaries, and can handle hundreds of dictionaries simultaneously fairly well, too.
* The program will understand your typing no matter how you do it - forget about diacritics, case or punctuation!
* In-program popup mode is supported. Configure your e-book reader to use "ColorDict 3" as your dictionary interface, and GoldenDict will pop up.
* Translating from clipboard is easy - just press and hold "Search" button on your device!
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to create index files for your dictionaries
* WAKE_LOCK - to ensure you phone doesn''t sleep while indexing is in progress (it''s a one-time operation)
* INTERNET, PHONE_STATE - to show ads
This is a free, ad-sponsored version. The number of active dictionaries is limited to 5. Buy the paid version for ad-free unlimited dictionaries experience. If you want to test-drive the paid version, you can buy it and and then get a refund within two weeks, no questions asked. See paid version description for more information.
SUPPORT: If you have any difficulty or problem, instead of leaving negative review, write an email to email@example.com, and we''ll sort out everything. Enjoy!