WiFi FTP Turns your Adroid Phone into a Wireless FTP Server. You can now copy multiple files, folders, or entire hard drives to your Phone and access this information anywhere. Leave your USB keys behind, your Android Phone can do all that and MORE!
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn''t need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That''s it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
Keywords and tags:
WiFi FTP SMB FTPS SFTP client WIFI File Explorer sync upload files download files Filezilla Explorer File Manager HTTP FTP FTP Server File sharing APK App Manager File Expert TXT reader file WIFI wifi sharing WIFI File Explorer SD Card Files Copy Move Cut Paste Create Rename folders sharing files managing files file manager file operator top file manager best file manager SwiFTP Web Sharing WIFI File Explorer WiFi USB soft usb