LAUNCH: This application is a home screen widget. To run it in the Android 2.3 or lower press on an empty space of the desktop and hold until a menu appears. There select "Widgets" and in the list of widgets, find the TimeSticker.
To run in the Android 3.0 and above, click Applications and select the "Widgets", and then look for the TimeSticker and drag it to the main screen.
If you have not managed to find a TimeSticker, try some of the following:
1. Make sure that the application does not install on SD card
2. reinstall the application
3. reboot the phone (tablet)
4. If you download an application by a computer use an application Market, to install a TimeSticker
When you get widgets list, there would be able three TimeStickers with different sizes. Choose anyone you like. After that you''ll not be able to change size, only delete and start again.
After you get widget configuration screen, you''ll be able to set:
- an alarm time and date;
- sticker and alarm text;
- sticker text size;
- sticker background color;
- and alarm ringtone for all TimeStickers.
If you do not need to set an alarm for TimeSticker just uncheck alarm checkbox, and the TimeSticker will stay the same on your home screen.
If you set alarm and the time will came, TimeSticker will play ringtone, show message and set smashed paper as self background.