READ THE FOLLOWING TEXT CAREFULLY OR YOU''LL NOT GET IT WORKING!!!
This app does NOT work without Ridmik Keyboard. Also you''ll have to install (if not already installed) Adobe Air to run this application.
First intall ''Ridmik Keyboard'' FIRST. If you see white boxes instead of bangla letters only then install this app. This app will provide a text field where you can type bangla. Then you''ll have to copy & paste.
1. Search & Install Ridmik Keyboard(free) from Google Play
2. Follow the steps described in the Ridmik Keyboard install page to enable Ridmik Keyboard for your device.
3. Open this (Type Bangla) Application.
4. Swipe Space bar of the keyboard(Ridmik) to change mode to Bangla or Unijoy
5. Enjoy writing in Bangla!
7. Copy the text then paste anywhere.
facebook page: http://facebook.com/RidmikLab