NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Indonesia offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Pakistan road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, Semarang, Depok.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder - serch the map in any language!
- weather forrecast with offline mode
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Jakarta or Bali) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It''s realy nice because you don''t need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Indonesia is the sleeping giant of Southeast Asia. With 18,110 islands, 6,000 of them inhabited, it is the largest archipelago in the world. With almost 240 million people, Indonesia is the fourth most populous country in the world — after China, India and the USA — and by far the largest in Southeast Asia. Indonesia also has the largest Muslim population in the world.
Indonesia markets itself as Wonderful Indonesia, and the slogan is quite true, although not necessarily always in good ways. Indonesia''s tropical forests are the second-largest in the world after Brazil, and are being logged and cut down at the same alarming speed. While the rich shop and party in Jakarta and Bali. After decades of economic mismanagement 50.6% of the population still earns less than US$2/day according to figures compiled by the World bank in 2009. This had come down by 6% in the 2 years between 2007 and 2009.
Infrastructure in much of the country remains rudimentary, and travellers off the beaten track will need some patience and flexibility.
According to the “Energy Access” Working Group Global Network on Energy for Sustainable Development, in 2001; 53.4% of the Indonesian population had access to electricity, and they consumed 345 kWh per capita electricity consumption (kWh/capita). In the same year the residents of nearby Singapore had 100% access, and they consumed 6,641 kWh/capita. A very large percentage of the Indonesian population remain reliant upon wood for a cooking fuel. The central government has in recent years instituted a program of LPG gas access for use as replacement for the burning of bio-mass sources for cooking.
The Indonesian people, like any people, can be either friendly or rude to foreigners. Most of the time, though, they are incredibly friendly to foreigners.