We are working heavily now on MyPOD V2 and its coming here soon you can check out the beta in the other apps section below - see other apps - below
Now with unlimited feeds for free!! (well, 1000 max.) See below for permission usage ...
If you have a particular problem you want help with, then SEND ME AN EMAIL (use email link in settings or on the app page) - I can''t really help you if you just leave a comment as I can''t get back to you ...
It is quite popular with podcast junkies. If you like it please take the time to leave a comment ... it *really* is appreciated.
People seem to love it or hate it ... If you have problems, then get in touch via the feedback links in the settings page or below - I am always eager to help. the UI feedback is not great as you can see from the comments - but the people who get it, like it - so it might be worth your time. But if you are a UI snob then this app is most likely not for you. Some people just want simple apps with a few options - this is not that app.
free=ads - the previous 10 feeds limit has been removed.
* Automatic update and download of podcasts, all fully configurable.
* Integrated dual player for listening to Voice & Music simultaneously.
* Online podcasts catalog from easily finding and adding to your podcast list.
* Integrated browser for finding feeds and music.
* Remote Management from desktop (using browser and WIFI) - You can plug your device into your stereo and control your podcasts from your computer/netbook.
o You can also manage you podcasts using this interface, so you can easily serach for podcasts on you desktop and just copy in the RSS URL.
* tablet / tv support.
* Tracking for all podcasts listened to & history.
* Download on power/wifi.
* Import/Export OPML.
* Import from google reader.
* Automatic space management (chose amount of space to use or keep free).
* Username/password (401) support for paid feeds
* Android widget.
android.permission.INTERNET : Basic internet usage (download feeds & files)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Determine if network is availalble
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Determine if wifi is available
android.permission.BATTERY_STATS : Determine if power is connected
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE : Determine is a call is recieved so player can be paused automatically during a phone call. Also for generating/checking unlock key info (IMEI number)
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : Start services when phone starts
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD Card (for podcast file storage)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : To keep the internet connection alive while downloading.
If you dont like it - dont use it, there are other podcatchers available on android market such as Beyond Pod, DoggCatcher, PodTrapper, Listen, Hapi Podcast, etc.