"Fresco Pro brings a real drawing experience to Android with a ton of brushes, filters, and support for layers..." - tested.com review (http://goo.gl/E3GkQ)
Featured on "Best New Android Apps" list at androidpolice.com (http://goo.gl/rsruz)
Fresco Pro has the following exclusive features compared to Fresco Lite:
- ad free (versus ad supported).
- 4 layers, 21 filters and 12 brushes (versus 2 layers, 2 filters and 3 brushes).
- export your images to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- brush spacing setting.
★ Feature List ★
- Duplicate, merge, hide/show, reorder, scale, rotate, reposition and mirror layers.
- Alter layer opacity.
- Create interesting effects with filters like blur, sharpen, emboss, grain/noise, scatter, pixelate and vignette.
- Adjust image colors with filters like brightness, saturation, exposure, colorize, threshold and posterize.
- Brush and eraser tools with configurable texture, size and opacity.
- Color palette, HSV color picker and eye dropper tools.
- Fast, responsive and easy to use.
- Multi-touch zooming and panning.
- Reverse mistakes with the robust undo system.
- Export to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- Import and position photos on the canvas.
- Autosave functionality that keeps your work safe.
- Share images with other apps to upload to Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox and more.
Share your Fresco creations with other users:
Requires multi-touch for zooming and panning.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems. It''s very difficult to fix issues without knowing the details. Thanks!
- SD Card: Used to save images to your SD card
- Internet and Access Network State: Used to display ads in the Lite version and to send optional crash reports (Android has built-in crash reporting but it''s not available on earlier versions).
Acknowledgements: Thank you to Rick Chandler (studiochandler.com) for the use of his digital paintings (which were created using Fresco) seen in the screenshots on this page.