- Check account balances and transactions
- Schedule and manage recurring payments
- Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
- Schedule and pay bills with BPAY®
- Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
- Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
- Make international payments to existing payees
- View and save eStatements
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Tap & Pay
- Use your Galaxy S4, S5 or Note 3 to tap and pay for everyday purchases
- You need to have a compatible version of the firmware installed for tap and pay. To check that you have the most up-to-date software installed on your phone, tap Settings > About device > Update software
- For Galaxy S5, the supported firmware (build number) is G900IDVU1ANE1
- For Note 3, the minimum supported Android version is 4.4
- If you have difficulty downloading your cards, turning your device off and then back on again or call us on 1300 651 089
- While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia.
- Open a savings or transaction account within 60 secs
- Tools and calculators
- Travel check list and currency converter
- Overseas Travel Notifications
- Notifications to advise customers of nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when travelling overseas
- Notifications to prompt customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
- Global ATM locator - Find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Business customers can also:
- Approve payments
- Pay staff and creditors with payment templates
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting and please read the Financial Se5rvices Guide (“FSG”). Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group.
4. Westpac''s security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac''s Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 4.0 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4