* Offline mode. All data is stored locally, so you can access it any time you need
* Several devices support. You can install an app on several devices, bind it with the same account and data will be synced through devices. Notifications also will be sent to all registered devices.
* Tracks status update is server based. You can request track update manually no more than once per 2 hours.
* Your Google account, i. e. email address, is sent to server as a hash. So, your email is safe and not transmitted over network as plain text.
* Android 2.2 +
* Google Play Services should be installed on device. Otherwise, RPTracker will ask to install them after first startup.
Currently only Russian Post is supported. So, any track you can check with Russian Post site, can be monitored also in application. After adding some major features, we''ll add more tracking services. Stay tuned.
Application discussion thread on 4pda(in Russian): http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=449629
News, server status, user feedback in Twitter: https://twitter.com/DevRPTracker