Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of guided meditation without prior experience through the simple meditation technique of yoga nidra.
Just a few minutes of practice will improve your peace of mind, focus and mental clarity.
Unlike other meditation practices, yoga nidra works even if you get bored, your mind wanders, or if you even fall asleep. In fact, yoga nidra originated as a way of receiving knowledge during sleep, so even if other meditation methods have not helped you in the past, yoga nidra will work for you.
What are the benefits of yoga nidra meditation?
* calm and clear the mind
* reduce stress and anxiety
* balance the emotions
* relax deeply
* improve your immune and lymphatic functions
* detox your body
* improve focus and concentration
* fall asleep easily
* develop patience and inner peace
* build self-confidence
* no negative side effects
* become mindful of the present
"I just want to thank you sincerely for doing this. I suffer from crippling panic attacks and this is making a huge difference in my life. It''s quick when I only have a few minutes and I love the option of a longer meditation when I have more time."
The Yoga Nidra Meditation App Features:
* Easy to learn and practice anywhere, sitting or lying down, any time
* Use your own background music on loop
* Listen to the meditation with or without music
* Choose to have a bell at the end or not
Note that this free version only includes the 7-minute long guided meditation. Download the premium version with longer meditations for progressively deeper relaxation if you liked this one.
Active Hands Yoga (http://activehandsyoga.com) brings over 10 years of meditation practice to you in this yoga nidra application, with help from sound engineer Isaac Bigsby Trogdon (http://dyss.net/).