HOW TO USE IT
1. Start Hidden Lock service
2. Move around the lock/unlock icon anywhere on your screen.
3. Use the progress bar to change the icon size.
4. Press FINISH !
5. Your are done! (Remember the unlock icon position when you''ll come back from the Android lock-screen)
* Enable/Disable default system lock : If you remove system lock, the trackball and volume keys (not all phones) can be used to wake your device from the lock-screen mode. Disabling system lock may not work properly on some phones : Security policies forces lock-screen pin or password.
*Active Hidden Lock with widget, shortcut or long press search.
* Hidden Lock on boot option.
* Active "Hidden Lock" after
* Many Lockscreen :
- None : No lockscreen if you disable the default system lock.
- Hidden Lock : Only remember the unlock icon position to unlock your device.
- Hidden PIN : Only enter you PIN to unlock your device.
- Hidden Shake : Shake your device to unlock.
* Option to use emergency call in lock mode.
* Options to customize lock message (title, icon, message)
For any comments, requests and/or problems, please contact the support.
All disabled settings and options are available in the Pro version. Support development ! Buy the Pro version!!!!
->Italian translate by [Icilio]
******** Permissions informations ********
For haptic feedback.
Disable the Hidden Lock service when the device is on a call.
To show the Lock dialog.
To start Hidden Lock service when device boot.