It has a good and classic look of analog clock. Plus! It has complete yet useful additional information.
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my widget you can consider to buy me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding...Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price.
On full version you can have colored Maestro Widget and more Themes! Make your clock widget outstanding!
1. 3 Themes. White, Black and Grey.
2. Analog & Digital reading of the clock, both 12H and 24H format.
3. Date and Day display.
4. Battery Level display.
5. Show Alarm Clock.
6. Shortcut to Alarm Clock.
1. Additional Themes. Steel, Carbon and Hexagon.
2. Date and day will be in red color on weekends.
3. Battery will be colored. Blue when battery is full, orange when battery is intermediate, and red when battery is low.
4. Battery charging indicator.
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting.
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer or battery saver that may stop this widget.
6. On certain devices, you need to restart to make widget available.
Tag : clock, widget, analog, digital, battery, alarm, home, maestro